- Make & Model of Engines: Rolls Royce Deutschland & Co KG Model BR-700-710A2-20
- Engine Power-By-The-Hour Plan: Rolls Royce Corporate Care Plan, Rate $483.19 Per Engine Hour X2 =US$966.38 Per Hour
- Engine Total Time: 2400 Hours / 2400 Hours
- Engine Cycles: 0927 Cycles / 0927 Cycles
- Make & Model Auxiliary Power Unit: Honeywell Model: RE-220
- APU Power-By-The-Hour Plan: Honeywell Maintenance Service Plan (MSP), Rate $129 Per APU Hour
- APU Total Time: 1437 and 2094 Cycles
- Ramp Weight 99750 LBS
- Takeoff Gross 99500 LBS
- Landing Weight 78600 LBS
- Fuel Capacity 45000 LBS
Heads-Up Display System, (HUD), Enhanced Vision System (EVS), Synthetic Vision System (SVS), FANS1A – CPDLC, ADS- B Out Version 2 and ADS-C, Cabin Management System, External Camera, KU Band Communications System with CNX Acceleration. Global Vison Flight Deck Avionics Software Version 5.
New June 2014. Having 12 Passengers + Flight Deck Crew + Jump Seat + Forward Crew Rest Seating area opposite a Forward Galley, and with Forward Crew Lavatory and Aft VIP Lavatory with Shower.
The Forward Cabin has 4 Chairs in Club Arrangement with Pullout Tables, Mid-Cabin has a 4-Place Dinning – Conference Group opposite a 3-Place Sidefacing Divan, Mid to Aft Cabin Divider with Sliding Door, Aft Cabin has a 3-Place (16-G) Sidefacing Divan opposite 1 Chair with a Pullout Table and Entertainment Cabinet.