Airframe & Engines
Features and Installed Options:
- MT-Propeller 5-bladed Constant Speed Full-Feathering and Reversing Propellers.
- Raisbeck Dual AFT Body Strakes,
- Thrane & Thrane Aviator 200 Satcom Phone & Swift BroadBand WIFI System,
- 60 Cubic Foot Cargo Compartment on the fuselage lower surface,
- L3-Comm Modular Airborne Data Recording Acquisition System (MADRAS) to
- Implement a DFDR Model FA2306 (88 Parameters), Installation of full Turning
- Contoured Engine Exhaust Stacks
- Hawker Beechcraft Field Service GRAVEL RUNWAY PROTECTION KIT.
Make & Model of Engines:
- Pratt &Whitney Model PT6A-60A,
- Engine Serial Numbers: PCEPK1818 & PCEPK1804
- Engine Total Time: 1196 Hours 1196 Hours (TSN)
- Engine Cycles: 0558 Cycles 0558 Cycles (CSN)
- Engine Time Remaining to 3600 Hours OH: 2404 Hours 2404 Hours
- Engine Time Remaining to 1800 Hours Hot Section: 0604 Hours 0604 Hours
Propeller Make & Model:
- MT-Propeller MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R
- Date Installed 19 December 2017 19 December 2017
- Propeller Serial Number: 170711 & 170710
- Propeller Total Time Since New: 0575 Hours 0575 Hours (TSN)
- Date Propeller Overhaul Next Due: 18 December 2023 18 December 2023
Overall Matterhorn White with Blue & Grey stripes
9 Passengers in forward and AFT double club seating, and a Belted LAV. Each seat is equipped with fore and aft travel, swivel and reclining capability. Executive writing tables are provided in the club seating areas on both the left and right side of the cabin and stow in the sidewall panels. Forward Right Hand Entertainment Cabinet.
The cabin features LED lighting throughout including indirect downwash lighting, reading and table lighting and floor level accent lighting.